Director Administration And Operations - Chennai - Ooyala
Ooyala as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Director Administration And Operations jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ooyala company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Have you ever watched a sporting event live on your computer or tablet? Or caught up on the latest videos on your phone? If so, you already know Ooyala.
Each month, nearly 220 million viewers in just about every country in the world watch online video powered by Ooyala. We work with TV networks, broadcasters, cable and satellite providers, movie studios and media companies to deliver personalized, premium video content and advertising to tablets, smart phones, connected TVs and PCs all over the world. With our big data heritage and market-leading video analytics, Ooyala delivers TV-quality media experiences across all screens and geographies.
Working at Ooyala is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. Come join our team and help shape the future of TV.
We are looking for someone who can be a major stakeholder in building out a world class development team in Chennai India. The successful candidate will work closely with the local Director of Engineering and worldwide engineering leaders to build and retain a high performing team spanning Core Engineering, Professional Services and Technical Support. The role is also responsible for building and leading teams to meet local administrative needs and ensuring compliance with all local regulations. Major areas of focus include:
- Leads and assumes overall responsibility for HR, Finance, Procurement, Payroll, facilities functions for Ooyala India
- Partners with the Head of Engineering in Ooyala India to meet corporate goals by working to ensure resources are in place and obstacles are removed
- Key interface and advocate for Ooyala India back to Head Office
- The face of Ooyala in the local community. Active in promoting Ooyala as a fantastic opportunity to develop your career
- Key stakeholder in ensuring financial performance is in line with budgetary limits
- Responsible for local cash management
- Ensures effective internal controls are in place and are adhered to
- Responsible for implementing company wide and locally required policies and procedures
- Ensures compliance with all local regulations and company secretary requirements
- Liaison with the local government and SEZ authorities
- Responsible for ensuring overall business continuity
A global subsidiary of Telstra, Ooyala's comprehensive suite of offerings span the full life cycle of video, from script to screen. Our product offerings include a media logistics platform used by studios and broadcasters to streamline production workflow and video asset management, one of the world's largest premium video delivery platforms, and a leading ad serving solution. Built with superior analytics capabilities and a strong commitment to customer success, Ooyala's industry-leading solutions help our customers build more engaged and more profitable audiences.
Some of the most successful and innovative media companies and content rights holders in the world— Sky Sports, Vudu, Major League Soccer, NBCUniversal, RTL Germany, Accuweather and Singapore’s Mediacorp—rely on Ooyala.