Business Data Analyst Commerce - Chennai - Lennox International
Lennox International as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Business Data Analyst Commerce jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Lennox International company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Providing insight from the wide variety of data sources available within the Organization and the HVAC Industry.
- Analyze and identify trends across our eCommerce platform’s user journey, providing insight and recommendations to product roadmap to drive traffic and conversion in partnership with Stakeholders
- Experience working with web-based data and web analytics tools such as Adobe Site Catalysts / Omniture (preferred) and Google Analytics.
- Produce regular reporting and periodic research into key consumer segments and digital product usage by leveraging Google Analytics, Marketo, SAP and other tools
- Analyze Google Analytics data to optimize SEO, SEM, and online acquisition campaigns in partnership with the Marketing Specialist, eCommerce marketing and eCommerce technical teams.
- Produce reports & maintain KPI dashboards to monitor the performance of eCommerce Programs, perform ad-hoc deep-dive analysis
- Provides ad-hoc analytical support and recommendations based on analytics to drive greater revenue and profitability
- Supports projects and changes to the website by defining tracking solutions and providing detailed analysis.
- Providing insight into the online customer journeys helping to identify opportunities to enhance our customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or University required
- 3 -5 years of experience with web/mobile analytics, metrics gathering, reporting and analysis required
- Advanced and in-depth knowledge of Excel with the ability to apply these skills to new reporting and advanced analytics
- Advanced and in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and revenue attribution modeling.
- Capability to quickly synthesize data and make recommendations when data is ambiguous
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify and convey complex issues or problems and influence business partners
- Working knowledge of eCommerce solutions, functions, business practices and application integrations in a Web environment.
- Ability to work on simultaneous projects and to learn new systems and tools.
- Tools – Google AdWords, Google Analytics, GTM, SAP, Hybris, Tableau, Qlik View, Qlik Sense, Marketo, Microsoft Office Suite.