Sales Officer - - Relaxo Footwear
Relaxo Footwear as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Sales Officer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Relaxo Footwear company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Sales & Marketing
Minimum Job Requirement
Experience in years: 3-5 Years
Purpose of the Position (Job Summary)
The incumbent should have 3-5 yrs. of exp. and proven track record in sales preferably in the FMCG and Footwear products with exposure in distributor/ Retailer network and flare to travel extensively within the assigned territory. The candidate should have strong analytical ability and commercial acumen.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Financial : 1.To ensure settlement of all pending claims of every distributor serviced, are settled immediately.
2. To control the debit and credit limit of the distributors.
Customer Oriented : 1. To handle distributer distribution arrangement in each and every town of the areas serviced.
2. To ensure prompt execution of orders booked from each distributor.
3. To help distributor to liquidate stuck-up articles/sizes.
People Oriented : 1. To Resolves Retailer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to ASM.
2. To personally visit and obtain orders from Retailers by referring to price lists and product catalogue.
3. To give leads of potential distributors to ASM.
4. To collect the customer grievance and discuss with the ASM.
Business : 1. To personally visit the market and to handle distributor & retail network
2. To ensure display of new samples and convey the prices to new distributers & retailers.
3. To ensure visibility of product placed at retailer counters.
4. To increase the retail base in order to cover the gap in the market
Customer Focus - Expected Proficiency Level 2
Collaboration - Expected Proficiency Level 1
Adaptability - Expected Proficiency Level 2
Results Orientation - Expected Proficiency Level 1
Execution Excellence - Expected Proficiency Level 2
Key Result Areas
Quantitative : 1. Sales Volume Achievement
2. Sales Volume Growth %
Qualitative : 1. Market Working
2. Submission of Stock & Credit report
Key Stakeholder Management
Internal : 1. All key managers, stakeholders.
External : 1. Distributors and Retails