Assistant Manager Finance And Accounts - Gurgaon - Mahindra Lifespaces
Mahindra Lifespaces as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Manager Finance And Accounts jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Mahindra Lifespaces company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Duties & Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1) Handling the accounts of projects (Sales and Construction).
2) Tracking of the bill & advances in respect project & confirming timely payment & booking of the vendor bills.
Statutory Compliances Taxes
3) Payment of Taxes TDS, WCT & Service tax on monthly basis and on time filing of Returns (Monthly / Quarterly / Half Yearly) as and when due.
4) Keeping the track of Service Tax Credit against the Contractors Bills
5) Handling HVAT (Haryana Value Added Tax) and Service Tax, audit and filing the return of HVAT, WCT (Work Contract Tax).
Compliances License granted by DGTCP and Labour Laws
6) Filing of HUDA Returns adhering compliances of License granted by DGTCP. Assisting in Yearly audit by the Department.
7) Deposition of Labor Cess and subsequent recovery from the Contractors. Providing Details for assessment of Labour Cess as and when demanded by the department
Internal & Statutory Audits
8) Handling quarterly audit of statutory & internal audit.
9) Assisting Internal Audits
Management MIS and C2C
10) Assisting in Cost to Completion Working for projects.
11) Maintaining MIS data on monthly basis.
12) Reports and Controls on Budget vs actual expenses.
Cash Flows & Bank Balances
13) Preparation and Monthly Cash flows (in and out) based on the assumption given by the Projects teams and Milestone billing from CRM team
14) Tracking Budget vs Actual Cash flow
15) Positive Bank Balances.
Sales and Debtors
16) Sales accounting, confirmation from CRM for timely raising the demand to the customers as per the milestone due, billing in SAP
17) Debtors ageing and controls,
18) Payment towards marketing bills i.e brokerage & other marketing activities as per the approved terms & conditions.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts Manager
Role: Accounts Manager
Keyskills: Sales Accounting WCT TDS Finance Taxation Auditing Debtors MIS Tax Audit Statutory Audit ifrs auditor
Education: UG -B.Com - Commerce
PG - CA
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd, the real estate development business of the $17.8 billion Mahindra Group, is a leader in sustainable urbanization, through the creation of residential and integrated large format development across India. Mahindra Lifespaces has a footprint of over 1.20 million sq. ft. (12.94 million sq ft) of completed projects and over 0.88 million sq. ft. (9.44 million sq. ft.) of ongoing and forthcoming projects. The company has pioneered the concept of an integrated business city through â€˜Mahindra World Cityâ€™ developments in Chennai and Jaipur. These developments span 4,437 acres and house over 125 reputed global and Indian companies and provide an integrated environment for Livelihood, Living and Life. The companyâ€™s residential footprint spans Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bengaluru. In addition, Mahindra Lifespaces enables access to quality housing at affordable prices via its brand â€˜Happinestâ€™.
View Contact Details +