Collections Analyst - Pune - Veritas Technologies
Veritas Technologies as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Collections Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Veritas Technologies company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Veritas Business Overview
The exponential growth of data and the resources needed to manage it is a pressing business issue today. And it’s not just the amount of data. It’s where it lives and how it travels between private clouds, public clouds and back to on premises. In these increasingly complex environments, it’s important to focus on what’s constant: the data.
Every one of our information management solutions – from business continuity to back up and recovery to software defined storage and information governance – is designed around the principle that information is more important than infrastructure. Veritas helps Fortune 500 companies collect, protect, analyze and optimize their data, even in the most demanding environments.
- The position is located in Veritas’ Pune, IN. center working with a team of colleagues who support our customers and our Sales organization.
- The analyst will report to a Collections Supervisor and is part of the Veritas Global Credit and Collections Department.
- Medium to high volume of customer interactions on a daily basis – principally on collections and customer queries.
- Fast paced business environment with time sensitive tasks and projects
- Some overtime required during peak business activity – usually at quarter end
- Uses time efficiently and multi-tasks to meet quarterly goals and deadlines
- Customer facing position requiring professional, courteous collections and attention to customer queries
- Works within assigned authority
- At least one year of experience in the Order to Cash process of a software company.
- Four year college degree or equivalent certification or business experience
- Good understanding of basic accounting principles derived from academic study or equivalent work experience
- Tech and computer savvy – ability to learn a major ERP and use good Excel skills to extract, manipulate and analyze data.
- Excellent English communications skills - spoken and written including summarizing complex accounts and issues for reporting and for problem solving with customers.
- Take collections ownership of a portfolio of accounts and be accountable to reach quarterly collections targets. This includes:
- Become knowledgeable of assigned accounts’ payment processes and history.
- Research past due balances using resources - people, systems and records.
- Contact customers by e-mail and by phone to resolve problems stopping payments
- Provide customers information they may need to pay including invoices and statements of account prepared in Excel from Oracle data.
- Establish good working relations with customers and Veritas Sales Support personnel
- Perform ad-hoc tasks including data gathering and analysis
- Monitor queue of orders on credit hold and take decisions within assigned authority (release or hold)