Hriring Fortechnical Lead Plus Yrs Experienced Bangalore And Chennai - Bangalore - Streamsource Services
- Hriring Fortechnical Lead Plus Yrs Experienced Bangalore And Chennai
- Streamsource Services
- Bangalore KA
- 21 Mar, 2017 30+ days ago
Streamsource Services as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Hriring Fortechnical Lead Plus Yrs Experienced Bangalore And Chennai jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Streamsource Services company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
SkillSet: Technical Lead, Estimation technique, "Design Patterns", industry trends, excellent communication skills. Dear Job Seeker, We are looking for the Technical Lead in Bangalore Chennai Locations. Please find below the Company Profile Job Description for Technical Lead. Designation / Position: Technical Lead Number of Openings: 1 Company Profile: A reputed NGO in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai New Delhi.
Job Role: Technical Leads provide solutions to technical issues, and are responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements. Lead internal and external technical consultants on data conversion, system interfaces, data cleansing, data archiving, environment builds. * Lead the technical planning, designing, coding and testing of Enterprise One. * Provide leadership and technical guidance to all levels of personnel regarding programming/system related issues * Escalate issues.
- Provide guidance on change control and security * Liaison closely application support groups to ensure a plan is in place for post go-live support. * Lead the creation of data schemas for application topology. Leads the effort and is responsible for driving each project to success, ensuring delivery on-schedule, to scope, and within budget. This includes tracking and reporting cost, resource and schedule variances from plan, and developing contingency plans to bring the project back into alignment with cost and schedule commitments.
- Anticipates and communicates project related forecasts such as budgets, resource contention and burn rate issues, task slippage, etc. surfacing risks and issues; with the objective of implementing remedial contingencies. Will be held accountable for ensuring that project tasks are accomplished to schedule; or that appropriate contingencies are implemented. - Responsible for driving the overall planning, management and completion of information technology projects and technical implementations.
- Leads projects by ensuring scheduling, delegating and monitoring project tasks, and reviewing project deliverables. - Responsible for all project communication, including project status reporting and organizing project meetings and documents discussion and action items. - Ensures all project documentation is complete, accurate, and current. - Ensure that Project Management enterprise standards, guidelines and methodologies are in place and adhered to.
- Responsible for coaching, developing and managing project staff and ensuring business practices are effectively used. Project Responsibilities: Conduct system wide requirement analysis. Conduct module level work effort estimations and integrate for the whole system Thoroughly understand the Requirements and Design. Develop detailed design.
Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines. Accurate time accounting and reporting of own work. Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to reporting manager. Pay high attention to detail in all work.
Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables. Required Knowledge and Skills: 5+ Years of relevant industry experience. Sound knowledge of estimation technique Good knowledge of design patterns Sound industry trends awareness. Sound communication skills.
Sound time management skills. Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions. Sound interpersonal and team working skills. Sound ability to take on multiple assignments.
Good command of written and spoken English. Good problem solving skills. Easily adoptable to company culture. Relevant Experience: 5+ Years as Technical Lead.
Salary Offered: Up to 14 lac pa / Depends on the experience, performance competency level of the candidates. Job Location: Palace Road, Vasanthnagar Bangalore. Education - Any Graduate / Post Graduate. IndustryNGO FunctioningAreaTechnical Lead Mandatory Languages: English (Preferred Kannada, Hindi, Tamil Telugu also).
Age Bracket Below 40 Years Working Days: 5 Days a Week (Full Time Job). Office Timing: 9:30 AM 6:30 PM. Gender : Male / Female Two Wheeler Preferred Notice Period: Immediate Joiners. Please apply if you are interested.
Note: It is an urgent requirement. Male / female candidates with relevant experience of 5+ years as Technical Lead only can apply for the above job. Please share your updated resume / CV. Please fill the below mandatory details: Availability for F2F Interview: Total Years of Experience as Technical Lead : Relevant Experience as Technical Lead : Current CTC: Notice Period: Qualification: Age: Own Two Wheeler: Yes / No: Languages Known: Current Location In Bangalore: Streamsource Services, email@example.com 9916906580