Analyst - Mumbai - Bank America
Bank America as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bank America company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Overview ( Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview )
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Global Wholesale Banking Technology (GWBT) comprises of technology for Commercial, Corporate and Investment Banking Customers of Bank of America across the globe. The team works closely with the business and strategic partners to architect, design and develop applications for the Global Wholesale Banking Line of Business.
Job Description (Overview of Role)
The MSTR/Tableau Developer will work individually and as part of a team to develop and support applications for large corporate and investment banking businesses and work in close co-ordination with global partners in the US. He/she will create Microstrategy reports and dashboards and will provide solutions to end-users.
- Works independently and takes initiatives on project work
- Interacts with the US teams on a daily basis to understand the project requirements and works along with other team members.
- Creates and maintains system, functional and reference documentation.
- Manage development tasks effectively with a focus on delivering quality results within agreed SLAs
- University Degree
- Should also have experience in Bootstrap and Mobile app.
- Thorough knowledge of all capabilities of the UI / UX development.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate complex principles and models in simple to understandable manner.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Exposure to capacity planning for new projects / initiatives.
Shift Timing : 11 am till 8 pm
Posting Date : 17/02/2017
Location : IN--Mumbai