Assistant Manager Accounts And Back Office - Saket - Statkraft
Statkraft as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Manager Accounts And Back Office jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Statkraft company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
For our office in New Delhi we are currently looking to hire an
Assistant Manager – Accounts and Back Office Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, gas-fired power and district heating and is a global player in energy market operations. Statkraft has 3800 employees in more than 20 countries.
As part of the Norwegian state owned Statkraft Group, Statkraft Markets Pvt. Ltd. has been in India since 2012. The vision of Statkraft Markets is to deliver value to generators and consumers of power based on the Group’s experience of more than 20 years in power markets in Europe and South-America. The company holds a Category-I Inter State Trading Licence and is now engaged in providing services to its Joint Venture Hydro Power assets in addition to successfully delivering on innovative and unique contracts with various companies across India. The team of 20 employees in New Delhi are a part of a larger Market Operations and IT division with about 650 employees globally.
In your role as Assistant Manager – Accounts and Back Office you will be reporting to the Head of Finance and Back Office in India and will work in close coordination with the Portfolio Management and Operations as well as the Origination team. The following tasks are part of your job profile:
- Compliances with the trading contracts
- Invoicing and follow ups
- Portfolio and Volume reconciliation
- Obligation/transaction reconciliation with power exchange (IEX) and the Settlement Bank account
- Revenue accounting
- Control of Trade Receivables
- Liquidity management
- Reporting to external authorities and to internal business lines (standard and ad hoc reports) and other regulatory compliances related to Back Office function.
- Driving process excellency and automation
- University degree or other relevant education
- Adequate working experience in commercial and physical settlement in power market
- Adequate knowledge of financial reporting and accounting
- Hands-on mentality, result-driven and self-propelled
- Very good cooperation and communication skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes