Ict Program Director Manager For Telco Projects - - Ericsson
Ericsson as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Ict Program Director Manager For Telco Projects jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ericsson company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
ICT Program Director for Telco/IT projects
- Driving large and complex Professional Services engagements towards one of Ericsson’s customers
- Supporting the Engagement Manager and the Key Account Manager with extensive Telecom and Services knowledge
- Ensuring the continuity from pre-sales to delivery and actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with consideration to Customer satisfaction and Ericsson’s business objectives
- Building a strong Customer Relationship
- Travel and work on customer sites
- University degree in the Information and Communication Technology area (University) or relevant experience within the ICT industry with demonstrated success and career
- Experience in IT project in Government sector or similar projects is an advantage
- Understanding of OSS & BSS in Government sector
- Very good Program and Project Management skills
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and argumentation skills
- Very good leadership, team work, coaching and mentoring skills
- Very good command of English and Slovak (written and spoken)
- Very good communication skills and self confidence in a changing environment
- International work environment & good learning environment
- Flexibility in working hours & fringe benefits
- Great teamwork
- For this position we offer a competitive salary within electronic industry
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Slovakia (SK) || Bratislava || Bratislava || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 165620