Full Stack Developer - Bangalore - Onedirect
Onedirect as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Full Stack Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Onedirect company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
OneDirect is looking for a Full Stack Developer having 1-3 years of experience. We are looking for people who love technology, want to work at a product company with real revenues here in Bangalore.
Who are we?
OneDirect is a Sequoia capital funded 100+ people enterprise software company headquartered in Bangalore and having offices in Mumbai and Delhi. We build products to improve customer experience across touch points. The flagship product is a Social CRM that helps large enterprises in managing digital conversations.
These products are used by a lot of companies India with the biggest being Indian railways. There are over 50 enterprises that rely on OneDirect today. HDFC, Kotak, OLA, Oyo, Dominos, Daikin, Myntra, Snapdeal, DishTV, Tatasky, Aircel, Hitachi are some of the clients we work with.
Why should you join?
• We have a complex stack and use a lot of technologies (so learning curve is steep) - nginx + tomcat + mongodb + mysql + memcache + node.js + faye + rabbitmq + java + j2ee +Android + Couchbase+ NoSql + Zookeeper + Jenkins + Chef
• Get to work with smart and passionate people
• Build something of lasting impact for Indians
Roles & Responsibilities
• Design and build applications.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
• Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping
• Participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, unit testing,
• Strong knowledge on Core Java, J2EE, Spring/Struts/Hibernate
• A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
• Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
• Worked in startup like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
• Experience working on building user interfaces using JS Frameworks like AngularJS/ReactJS
• Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces - TDD is a plus
• Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data. Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming