Zonal Manager - - Morpheus Human Consulting
Morpheus Human Consulting as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Zonal Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Morpheus Human Consulting company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
• Improved quality of business.
• Focus & Lead New Product Introduction.
• People Development.
• Responsible for P&L of the Bio Ag business
• Prepare zonal sales, collection and expense budget & monitor compliance with approved budget
• Developing promotional strategies & analyzing sales performance as per market trends
• Manage & lead the team of RSMs & executives to achieve targeted sales
• Planning for achieving sales and collection budgets set out for the Zone & managing the same
• Reporting of Sales activities, results, opportunities & threats to CEO
• Market intelligence & creating value proposition
• Increase distribution spread by helping RSMs strengthen dealer network and appointing quality dealers to enhance channel confidence & motivate them for quality business.
• Maintaining healthy relationship between internal ( company ) external stake holders ( distributors, dealer & farmers )
• Coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure smooth flow of the process
• Creating & sustaining all key accounts & maintaining healthy business relations supervising the promotional activities conducted by RSM are as the defined guidelines and are as per the compliance.
• Develop total Crop Solution for target key crops of the region
• Conduct exploratory meetings with potential clients; enhance awareness and acceptance level of business solutions in respective segments.
• Ensuring proper induction & trainings being imparted to the Regional Managers, Field associates
• Ensuring Proper coordination & communication between Management & subordinates
Education- M.Sc. / B. Sc. Agriculture with preferably PG/ MBA in Marketing
Candidate with background of Crop nutrition (preferably microbe / biological inputs / speciality agri- inputs)
Crop protection inputs sales & marketing experience
Kindly note we DO NOT need candidate with Seeds (Be it Vegetable / Field crop seeds) Sales experience & Marketing experience
Candidate should have working experience of CG, MP, MH & GJ markets, Local crops, potential markets of western & central region of India
Lead a team of regional Managers & Executives
Sales Forecasting Network /Channel management for all the regions
Strategy Planning & Organizing skills
Business development ,driving business growth
Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and Written) , Adequate IT literacy
Managing team performance and motivation
Creating brand & positioning
Should be able to train & Develop subordinates