Icu Rmo Attending Consultant - Kolkata - Dafodil Hospitals Pvt Ltd
Dafodil Hospitals Pvt Ltd as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Icu Rmo Attending Consultant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Dafodil Hospitals Pvt Ltd company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Hospital / Organization Name :
We have a urgent requirement of ICU RMO/ATTENDING CONSULTANT
Job Description :
Initial and ongoing assessment of patient's medical, physical, and psycho social status. Perform history and physical. Develop assessment and treatment plan. Perform rounds. Record progress notes. Order tests, examinations, medications, and therapies. Arrange for discharge and after care. Write / dictate admission notes, progress notes, procedure notes, and discharge summaries. Provide patient education and counseling covering health status, test results, disease processes, and discharge planning. Perform procedures.
1) A professional approach must be adopted with all patients, staff and visitors.
2) Must work within their level of experience and competence and highlight verbally and in writing to the nurse in charge if they are being asked to work outside the level of their competences.
3) To receive a hand-over report on patients from the alternative Medical officer when commencing duty and to enable and establish consultant communication.
- Participate in daily rounds of ICU patients, assessments of clinical status and documentation of treatment plan with ICU consultant/Coordinator.
- Management of adverse events or complications: To start treatment and immediately inform ICU consultant/coordinator/JC for inputs, suggestions.
- Performing procedures including endotracheal intubation, placement of invasive lines, etc. as and when required in the ICU. To be done under supervision of JC and above.To accompany primary consultant on ICU round and discuss important and relevant issues. To participate in training activities and academic sessions of critical care team, nursing department and other associated departments like anesthesiology, cardiac surgery.
- Contribute towards administrative issues of ICU with suggestions and to take up responsibilities assigned To be available on call after working hours if assigned general shift for regular duty Perform independently /assist in procedures as per the clinical privileges authorized Treat & manage the / In patients Maintain a patient log book/ records Monitor daily outdating. To review all use as needed and discuss problems with consultant. To assist with review of patient's medical records as part of quality assurance studies. Gather data for quality assurance studies.
- Actively participate in presentations of CMEs and Journal clubs.
- Assist the consultant To complete patient history form, visit patient and review medical record.
- Obtain relevant clinical information for inclusion in report..
- Assists the Consultant for: o Special material management requirement o Ensure quality of performance of the department o In all emergency cases o in scheduling of cases and coordinating the department activities o To co-ordinate the Inter and Indra-departmental activities o in research, camps, presentations, referral reply to doctors etc To be an in-house consultant for all emergency situations encountered in the hospital. Interaction with patient attendants to brief them about current status, anticipated recovery and any other specific issues or problems. Supervise all nursing/ paramedical & non medical staff of the department to maintain discipline and high standard of medical care at the department as per standard operating procedure.
- Any other tasks assigned by the HOD and the management. Should have ACLS/BLS done
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology Role Category: Medical Professional Role: Medical Officer
Key skills : Anesthesiology Critical Care
- Desired Candidate Profile Should have relevant experience in handling patient in ICU/CCU
Education: UG -MBBS PG - Medical-MS/MD - Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Emergency Medicine Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
For any quarry you can call on this no : * 9233441712 *
you can post your CV to the " Apply Now" option
HR Manager of Dafodil Hospitals(P)LTD
*Contact : _9233441712_*
Land line : *033 4050 5555 *
Job Type: Full-time
- Kolkata, West Bengal