Database Administrator Architect - Hyderabad - Smartnet
Smartnet as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Database Administrator Architect jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Smartnet company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Company: SmartNet IT Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Designation: Database Administrator/Architect
Type of Position: Full Time
Date of joining: Immediate.
Salary Range: Open
Medical: Group Medical Insurance as per company policy.
Annual Leaves: As per State Government Policy
Performance: As per Management’s decision.
Years of Experience: 5 - 7 Years
Travel: Domestic and International Travel (Sometimes) Passport: Mandatory
Job Summary :
Our Company is interested in hiring an experienced Database Administrator/Data Architect to work closely with our software and application development teams to recommend database structures based on the data storage and retrieval needs within each department. The Data Architect will be responsible for constantly monitoring our database and immediately addressing database issues and problems. The successful candidate will also submit reports to management that outline the changing data needs of the company and come up with related solutions.
- Analyze and Investigate six external applications’ databases and create data mapping that can be used for Data extraction queries
- Architecting and Designing Data Warehouse that will be utilized for Reporting, Business Intelligence and D ata extraction through API
- Work closely with application developers as guide for better database design practices
- Provide insight into the changing database storage and utilization requirements for the company and offer suggestions for solutions
- Analyze database implementation methods to make sure they are in line with company policies and any external regulations that may apply
- Create data monitoring models for each product and work with our marketing team to create models ahead of new releases
- Develop database design and architecture documentation for the management and executive teams
- Help maintain the integrity and security of the company database
- Understand the existing databases Architectures on various projects
- Data migrations
- Data Sync between multiple database
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related field required
- 5+ years’ experience in data analysis and projects involving enterprise data warehousing & reporting
- Knowledge of MS .NET and Microsoft Azure
- Proven ability to work in distributed systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server and Database is required
- Must be able to develop creative solutions to problem
Job Type: Full-time
- Hyderabad, Telangana
- SQL DBA: 5 years
Required license or certification: