Systems Administrator Iam Accessgovernance - Bangalore - Medtronic
Medtronic as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Systems Administrator Iam Accessgovernance jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Medtronic company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Administrator – IAM
The Identity & Access Management (IAM) teams within Medtronic manage and maintain all aspects of access to the Medtronic network with utmost care to ensure right people have right access to appropriate information.
As part of this global team, provide support and resolve client technical issues for RSA Identity Governance RSA IGL (Identity Governance & Lifecycle aka Aveksa). Must adhere to signed service level agreements with Business Units. Responsible for administering, testing and upgrading initiatives for the Identity Manager infrastructure platform; implementing and maintaining/supporting a highly scalable platform. Must understand and assimilate cross-discipline, and cross-technology concepts and processes; documenting and implementing security methodologies.
Success in this role will require building and maintaining strong synergies with global users and technology teams within Medtronic.
Job Title : System Administrator
Department : Infrastructure & Operations
Reporting to : Lead, IAM
- Technical Operations
- Operate, manage, and support RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle (IGL), formally identified as Aveksa.
- Provide support for issues ranging from moderate to high complexity for the RSA IGL platform, related system integrations, or other IAM systems.
- Ensure system availability, capacity, and performance including ownership for logging, monitoring, and alerting standards, processes, and systems.
- Plan and manage system upgrade and patching projects, in collaboration with local and offshore teams, and platform subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Research and escalate open issues or recurring problems with applications/systems to determine root causes and resolutions
- Communicate with vendors as needed to understand and research open issues, new versions, or changes
- Process Improvement
- Identify, analyze, design, document, and implement technical or process improvements within current standards and architecture; partner with platform owners to advance improvement opportunities that may require more significant change
- Define and develop policies and procedures for system operations to ensure consistency, reduce rework, and improve quality
- Perform review of projects or support tickets from offshore partners to ensure standards are upheld and business needs are met
- Manage and improve technical documents for system operations and support
- Document SOPs, work instructions, and knowledge base articles as needed
- Participate in projects across the team to deliver new technologies, process improvements, and business value
- Maintain current, relevant industry knowledge to understand evolutions and advancements in the marketplace which could bring value to the team or the company
- Participate in POCs and projects for new capabilities or solutions to determine project requirements or feasibility as needed
- Ensure that Medtronic's systems and the information are protected in accordance with Medtronic's Information Protection Policies and Standards, as well as best Information Protection practices
- Minimum 3 Years of IT Security, Identity & Access Management, or RSA IGL (aka Aveksa) experience with good understanding of principles, policies, and best practices
- Experience with design & implementation or support, operations, & management of RSA IGL.
- Ability to setup and troubleshoot issues related to various collectors like Active Directory, Database
- Familiarity with Active Directory and JDBC databases
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and understand complex environments
- Strong decision making skills and results orientation (driving to deadlines, financial targets, project goals, etc.).
- Ability to work collaboratively and partner with employees, leaders, clients, and vendors
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, including communication with employees, clients, upper management, and vendor partners
- Familiarity with windows and Unix environments and common commands.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and be self-motivated while working with others.
- Good English Communication Skills - Spoken and Written
- Strong Trouble Shooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer Service skills and effective learning skills
This role may require working in shifts, on call and shift shall be assigned as per business need.
- Graduation in Engineering (BE/BTech) or Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) from a reputed institute/university.