Freshers Level Bench Sales Recruiter - Vali Gonda - Jobs
Jobs as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Freshers Level Bench Sales Recruiter jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jobs company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job: US IT Freshers/Jr.Level/Mid level Bench Sales Recruiter
We are looking to hire US IT Bench Sales Preferred Female candidates (fluency in English is a must) to work for our US division.
Title: Jr.Level Bench Sales Recruiter
(Preferred Female candidates (fluency in English is a must))
Location: Somajiguda, Hyderabad
Time: Night Shift Full time Employment (7PM to 4.30 AM IST Time zone)
Experience required: 6-12+ Months
# of Positions: 12+
Salary: Base Salary (Depending on Experience) + Incentives on successful placements.
- Marketing our Bench Consultants (H1 Transfer/OPT/CPT/F1/L1, GC, and US CITIZEN).
- Developing new contacts with tier 1 vendors / Clients.
- Understanding their resume and formatting it as required.
- Searching Requirements on Job boards and submitting the resume.
- Communicating with the consultants on a Daily Basis and update about submission and interviews.
- Submitting to their contacts (own Database).
- Arranging the interviews with tier one vendors or end clients.
- Follow up with the candidate and client in each stage and finally closing the candidate.
- Strong experience in US Recruitment Cycle (Contract, Contract to Hire , Permanent) and terminology (Tax Terms, Employment Status, Time Zones etc).
- Clear understanding of the US Staffing processes/ Techniques W2/ 1099/ Corp-to-Corp/ H1 Transfers.
- Proficient in using Job Boards like Dice, Monster, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, Free Job Sites etc. to source Candidates.
- Strong in Active and Passive searches to source Candidates.
- Should Posses good knowledge about Contracts - NCA / NDA / Addendum / Memorandum.
- Should be able to generate Leads by cold calling to acquire new direct client.
- Should be able to manage complete cycle of Bench sales.
- Should be good in verbal and oral communication skills in English.
- Well versed in dealing candidates - H1B , OPT/CPT , TN, EAD, GC, US Citizen on W2, Corp-Corp, 1099 contract basis
********* NO CAB facility **********
Note: Incase if you are unavailable for this position, please refer any one from your circle who are looking for a job need.
- Bench Sales: 1 year
- Recruiting: 1 year