Assistant Manager Salesforce Coe Rbb Pcb Coo Iit - Noida - Barclays
Barclays as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Manager Salesforce Coe Rbb Pcb Coo Iit jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Barclays company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way.
With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
About UK IIT – CMP Salesforce COE team
Our rich Salesforce.com offerings straddle user support, project management and CRM adoption / ad-hoc analytics. Salesforce COE is a team of certified professionals managing the Salesforce instance for Barclays Corporate Banking and Barclaycard.
Salesforce user support entails multi channel automated case process management, end user training and support, and thrives on three elements - Continuous process improvement, Best practise sharing among user communities and New feature ideas / enhancements
Overall purpose of role: Provide end to end administration of the Salesforce CRM instance for Corporate Banking and Barclaycard, field user queries and publish adoption analytics / dashboards for Barcorp senior management. The incumbent will also be responsible for managing agile sales cloud deployment projects and provide ad-hoc CRM analytics to enable decision making.
Main Duties and Responsibilities · Act as the first line of support to all 4,000 global Salesforce.com users.
· Answer queries vie email, phone and within the system quickly and fully. Always strive to ask the right questions to get to the root of the issue.
· Perform database management, data mining, merging and running queries for the Bank’s CRM and publish dashboards and reports for Barcorp senior management.
· Undertake searching, event creation, report running, merging, mass transfers, editing, data mining in Salesforce.com CRM database.
· Undertake report writing and maintenance of folders, dashboard creation and maintenance, tracking of user change requests, data processing prior to upload and monitoring of emails for ad-hoc queries.
· Liaise with key stakeholders for understanding the requirements and ensuring quality output.
· Own workflow management; maintain a central repository of requests and track progress.
· Identify areas of spare capacity.
· Collate feedback and define steps for improvement.
· Provide regular feedback and updates on progress and results.
· Provide weekly reports summarizing the team’s activities and statistics on driving business success.
· Liaise with stakeholders to obtain feedback on engagement and quality of output in order to build improvements into the research.
· Meet the quality and accuracy standards for all deliverables and match customer expectations.
· Drive for future quality improvements.
· Share knowledge and best practices and use it to continuously improve content delivery.
· Manage end to end Salesforce CRM Sales and Service cloud projects.
· Stakeholder Management and Leadership : The role will interact with the CMP UK team to ensure that the delivery is aligned to the broader Salesforce strategic roadmap and is tracked to closure. BAU / project delivery will also entail interaction with stakeholders across UK Corporate Banking COO and Origination teams to understand the needs and requirements and delivery strong sustainable solutions thereof. In addition, the role will also interact with the Salesforce account manager and various third party vendors to ensure that we scale and leverage the available technology solutions to meet the business goals and objectives.
· Decision-making and Problem Solving : The role will entail recurring and ad-hoc analytics to analyse and measure various Salesforce CRM related adoption and data integrity metrics to enable business decision making. The analytics would range from simple Salesforce object analysis to sustain and strengthen data integrity to complex adoption analytics in the form of reports / dashboards, both within and outside Salesforce, to help business track user trends and preferences.
· Risk and Control Objective: Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
- Fluency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Knowledge of Sales Force.com (SFDC) CRM and relevant experience in Salesforce CRM administration for a large organization (2,000+ user base)
- Understanding of the financial services industry, in particular Corporate Banking
- Graduate in any discipline
- Salesforce.com ADM201 or above certification
- Experience of working in a variable business environment, periodically requiring tight deadlines and aggressive turn-around times
Barclays Values and Diversity
Our common purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way. We’ll measure and reward our people, not just on commercial results, but on how they live our Values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship and bring them to life every day. To find out more about working at Barclays and the development opportunities we offer please visit our website www.barclays.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.