Assistant Manager Pmo Business Analyst - Hyderabad - Deloitte
Deloitte as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Manager Pmo Business Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Deloitte company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Assistant Manager –
PMO and Business Analyst (Global Tax & Legal Office Hyderabad) - Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
Is Project Management something that drives you? If your answer is yes, join the Global Tax & Legal Office, Hyderabad (GTLOH) team to lead PMO activities, work closely with stakeholders, business units, subject matter experts and technical resources on business needs identification, scope definition, requirements development and manage the project effort to completion. This role also requires you to drive and participate effectively in all project meetings, firm initiatives, and internal team activities.
Work you’ll do
The key job responsibilities are:
- Lead projects through all phases of development lifecycle and ensure adherence to project constraints such as time, cost, quality, scope, resource requirements, and customer satisfaction.
- Work with senior management, business process owners and clients from different member firms, vendors, and other staff to ensure all projects are properly defined and documented.
- Communicate project status, progress, and impact on client management.
- Develop integrated project plans, metrics, reports, templates, process documents and dashboards.
- Analyze and initiate appropriate notification of issues that have the potential to jeopardize performance and/or ability to meet agreed upon deliverables.
- Assess implication of changes in the scope of work and participate in crafting necessary client messages.
- Lead, facilitate and manage resource planning, cost estimation, budget and cost control.
- Communicate (verbal and written) with business units that rely on that information to define requirements or processes
- Provide improvement recommendations for process guidelines and frameworks to enable consistency across projects
- Participate in recruiting activities for Global Tax M&T team
- Manage team’s day to day activities, utilization, and responsible for representing the team in various forums
- Lead in evaluating, implementing, and monitoring project processes and procedures focusing on continuous process improvement.
- May lead a team of 2 full time employees in future
- Build high level of skills and eminence within the organization
- Responsible for managing portfolio of global and / or country projects
Shift Timings: 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM IST or 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM IST
Methods and Tools team is part of the Global Tax & Legal Office. The Tools team supports Tax & Legal strategy by driving the development of intuitive MS Office-based tools and templates - accelerators that facilitate execution of engagement activities
These accelerators enhance client and practitioner’s experience, reduce processing time and help organize engagement activities and produce reports – it frees up tax & legal practitioners' time so that they can focus on delivering high value services
- B-Tech (Any)
- PMP Certification
- 6-9 years of relevant work experience
- Project Management in Software Development. Specifically managing delivery of SharePoint (2013, 2010) and VBA applications, Data Analytics and various methodologies
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems and document solutions
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Work on multiple tasks in parallel while maintaining high quality standards
- The candidate must be process-oriented with sound judgment, demonstrate attention to detail
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform and deliver in an ever-changing work environment
- The candidate must be energetic, driven and committed to project success while working under tight time constraints and pressure.
- Develop contingency plans where appropriate
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Continuously manage customer expectations
- Proficient in MS Office PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Project management, Process development and Continuous improvement skills
- Understanding of VBA tools and SharePoint (2013, 2010) applications
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E17HUAMSP- DTAXPMP