Manager Program Management - Bangalore - Amazon Transportation Services Karnataka
Amazon Transportation Services Karnataka as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manager Program Management jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Amazon Transportation Services Karnataka company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Amazon.com, Inc. is a US-based multinational electronic commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Jeff Bezos founded Amazon.com, Inc. in 1994 and launched it online in 1995. Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, but soon diversified, selling DVDs, CDs, MP3 downloads, computer software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, and toys. Amazon has established separate websites in Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Japan, and China. Today, as a market leader in online retail, Amazon product lines include Amazon.com, A9.com, IMDb, Kindle, Amazon Web Services, Alexa.com, Audible.com, A2Z Development, Alexa Internet and Endless.com.
Amazon has great opportunities to pursue a career as a leader in Operations Management. We know that learning through experience is what transforms talented people into great leaders. Our roles are designed to accelerate the growth of leaders through challenging field experiences that stretch individual capability. Our Operations environment presents the candidates with great challenges in setting up new businesses, creating the right frame work for tracking relevant metrics and tracking performance across business execution network.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for experienced candidates who can start providing leadership Transportation team.
Typical responsibilities will include:
· Quickly understand the business needs and set up process and partners and infrastructure to meet the same.
· Map business requirements, understand business process, study and analyze workflows, design solutions and prepare functional specifications
· Work on selecting right partners, work on putting right clause and agreement in place.
· Create and establish relevant metrics to monitor performance.
· Be data driven, track performance metrics, executive updates, forecasting, budgeting and analysis to identify potential opportunities for improving Customer Experience
· Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems
· Design, develop, pilot & rollout enterprise wide programs to build a comprehensive business to meet customer need. Collect customer feedback and remodel or extend business solutions to meet customer need.
Additional responsibilities may include:
· Developing standard operating procedures.
· Direct accountability for setting and meeting operational goals, strategic planning and forecasting
· Leading and driving vendors and vendor performance
· Leading process improvements
We are looking for smart and analytical people, who are passionate about operations and program management, to join the Operations team at Amazon India. This role is for those candidates who thrive on driving change, building an organization and creating new businesses initiative. He/she is expected to work closely with analytics, technology and other business teams to create processes and solutions required for the business. Ideal candidates for this program are expected to leverage their strong analytical skills, communication, and think big.
Basic Qualifications · Full-time Masters in Business Administration is required
· 7+ years’ experience in operations, general management or engineering fields
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated leadership abilities
Preferred Qualifications · Experience supporting customers internally and externally
· A technical degree in engineering or operations
· Good knowledge of MS-Excel.
· Some experience in Services business would be an added benefit.