Sap Business System Analyst Otc - Hyderabad - Servicenow
Servicenow as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Sap Business System Analyst Otc jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Servicenow company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
This Business Analyst is part of Company’s SAP CoE Hyderabad team. This team will work with SAP CoE Central team on Service delivery Initiatives. This team also works with key business users from Sales Operations, Professional Services and Finance in order to design, implement and support critical business solutions and processes. This is a key position in a fast-paced high-tech company, utilizing a leading-edge technology environment based on the SAP platform.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module and possess business process expertise and leverage this knowledge to design and deliver the necessary solutions.It is nice to have some basic understanding of the a wide variety of automated testing frameworks, including worksoft certify and Selenium testing scripts .
- Key project team member to lead the analysis and implementation of SAP Quote-to-Cash business processes including Customer Master, Products, Pricing, Revenue Recognition and Billing.
- Requirements gathering, facilitation of business process discussions, solution design and documentation, configuration, test, and end-user support.
- Provide inputs in promoting and implementing best-practice solutions (business processes and SAP functionality).
- Proactively address problems and troubleshoot Project issues
- Provides technical direction in the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and enhancement of large-scale, enterprise applications projects.
- Part of SAP CoE team accountable to achieve exceptional service and support of SAP OTC functions including root cause identification and solution recommendation.
- Responsible for working with our SAP CoE Application Development team, Corporate IT team, Release Management team to plan, implement, and test new releases into our production systems environment.
- Work closely with our operations teammates and business partners to fully understand the user functionality, pain points, and areas of improvements within our applications.
- Assist and help the delivery of special projects and small enhancements
- Assist the process for reviewing and improving policies and procedures.
- Review statistics, validate or challenge the way things have always been done and identify areas for process and/or support tool improvements and efficiencies
- Provide inputs in promoting and implementing Test Automation best-practice solutions for SAP Test Automation.
- Customer-centric and Service minded.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to interact with all levels of business users (end-users/executives).
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multi task in a self-managed environment.
- 6+ years as SAP SD Business Analyst leading projects in SAP ECC 6.0.
- Hands on experience supporting and implementing SAP projects.
- Vast knowledge of end-to-end business scenarios including Quote-to-cash and financial (rev rec) transactions and processes.
- Experience implementing SAP Solutions in a Software and / or Professional Services company with knowledge of Emerging Issues Task Force (EITF) Issue No. 08-1, “Revenue Arrangements with Multiple Deliverables” is a plus.
- Ability to develop technical documentation for training and user procedures.
- It would be a huge plus if you also had experience with Project systems (PS) Module along with SAP Sales and distribution (SD) experience.
- Working knowledge of SAP PS (Project Systems) module with order to cash process Integration is a plus.
- Vast knowledge of end-to-end business scenarios testing including Manual ,Automation ,Quote-to-cash and financial (rev rec) transactions and processes.
- Ability to develop testing technical documentation for training and user procedures.
- Working knowledge of Selenium testing scripts integration with SAP Automated test scripts ( Order to Cash) using worksoft Certify tool is a plus.
- Provides testing strategy and direction in the Test scope analysis, Test design, Test script development, test deployment, test scripts maintenance, and enhancement of large-scale, enterprise applications projects.
- Part of SAP CoE team accountable to achieve exceptional service and support of SAP OTC QA functions including testing issues root cause identification and solution recommendation.
- BS/MS Computer Science, Communications, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Certification in SAP SD functional modules and Implementation methodology.
- Worksoft Certify and quality assurance process certification is a plus( not Must)