Support Analyst Pro Watch - - Shell
Shell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Support Analyst Pro Watch jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Shell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Support Analyst role is responsible for delivering smooth operations of the RESA portfolio landscapes and their related technologies, especially focusing on the Pro-Watch application and the Access Management functional area. The role is responsible for monitoring the day-to-day operational delivery as well as performance against the defined SLAs by all parties involved in the end to end delivery of the service. The role will require the development of key stakeholder relationships and also the work involved in setting up of a new DevOps support model for the delivery of the support services in relation to the Pro-Watch application but then expanding to across the portfolio.
- Be responsible for the operational delivery of a selection of applications from the overall portfolio of 18.
- There is one Business Critical application and one Prime in the portfolio to be available on a 7*24/365 day basis
- Accountability of the budgeted spend allocated from an overall budget of ~$7m for the relevant applications
- Work with multiple supplier base across the portfolio of varying sizes and scope
- Complexity exists due to hybrid working with the Project Delivery Teams for Enterprise wide solutions where the programme of work will deploy across the Shell landscape over a number of years and a high level of integration and local systems
- Responsible for secure and reliable operations of the entire Service Management Landscape of Shell and any connected 3rd party suppliers
- Supporting and working with a small culturally diverse global team of Service Managers with 4 resources in Shell and virtual supplier resource teams based in India, England, The Netherlands and the United States
- Support of new staff within the portfolio to assist them in processes and on boarding activities.
- Be adaptable to new technologies and ways of working (ie SAAS)) This is a great learning opportunity for anyone who is looking to develop skills in service management, supplier management and service integration.
- Drive Incident/Problem resolution with operations staff and/suppliers. Be the escalation point for operation-related issues.
- Assist in change ticket review / approvals / planning.
- Ensure operation runbooks, support guidelines and procedures are created and maintained.
- Assist with projects being transitioned from project teams to Support teams.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance controls are embedded in landscape operations and assist with evidence collection.
- Ensure license management processes are embedded and monitored.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5-8 years of IT experience in a corporate setting
- Minimum Education or Certification: Certification in technology support related to IT
- Ability to operate in a global, virtual cross cultural organization, working in different time zones.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be familiar with supplier management
- Beneficial to have experience with IT project management, coordination or participation