Lead Systems Engineer - Bangalore - Honeywell
Honeywell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Lead Systems Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Honeywell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
This position is responsible as single point technical and design authority for Airbus & Boeing FMS product development and integration with OEM platforms. Responsible for technical leadership, quality, schedule, milestones, customer (OEM), operators, airlines and other stakeholders interfaces. Interfaces with internal leaders, Chief Engineers and resident experts to accomplish program objectives.
a) Leads the systems engineering activities to meet the schedule, quality and technical objectives with common solutions and roadmap for features and certification considerations of meeting DO-178B objectives
b) Lead or assist in preparation of concept of operations, operational specs, functional specs and associated system specifications
c) Define Measures of Effectiveness & Measures of Performance for the system
d) Integrate system technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces for the system
e) Conduct trade studies, guide associated teams and help in arriving at the optimal decisions
f) Trouble shoot current systems interfaces and performance problems
g) Lead, plan and coordinate engineering review activities associated with SRR, PDR, CDR, and TRR milestones
h) Own & drive reuse strategies/ product line strategies for the system
i) Engage in planning & estimation of future engineering concepts for the relevant domain/product lines.
j) Responsible for formulating strategies, future plans and defining the technical roadmap of the product/product line.
k) Work with support groups to identify and execute improvement activities to reduce cost and cycle time, Develops and maintains long-term relationships with partners and key customers to identify new business opportunities.
l) Responsible for projection / utilization of capital assets / infrastructure and for the efficient maintenance, management and utilization of labs.
m) Responsible for Incorporating the improvement targets in the QEs on technical expertise and judgment and continuously strive to reduce the basis of estimates over time in the program
n) Work with business and column leaders for formulating strategies for effective growth, productivity and product improvements making a world class product.
• Bachelors or higher Degree in Engineering with at least 13+ years of experience in system & software design, architecture and development of avionics products and applications and DO178B certification experience.
• Extensive knowledge about Avionics H/W architecture, simulation environment, Software Architecture.
• Hands on experience with Airbus FMS and Boeing FMS will be a must.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Excellent in mentoring and coaching, Technical and Business Presentation, Cultural awareness and exposure to develop relationship with globally spread stakeholders, Influencing edge to lead a large team in non-managerial role, Innovation mindset.
• Hands on understanding of complex and critical airborne Flight management systems multiple platforms architecture, design, development, software verification methods and tools currently in use as well as versed in industry standards and direction.
• FMS product knowledge and Various FMS platforms architecture and systems knowledge.
• Should have hands on software systems, design & implementation experience, knowledge of product development life cycle including design for testability.
• Keen and aware of the Aviation business, macro trends, regulations and networking in these areas.
• Competitive IP landscaping
• Should have at least 3+ years of experience in Systems engineering or larger lead engineer role in any programs.
• FMS product / lifecycle process knowledge and INCOSE CSEP certification is a key added advantage.